CitrusBits Cultivator Social Impact Grant for App Development
Lois Lenski Covey Foundation (LLCF) Bookmobile Grant
TECH RELATED GRANTS
- The Jerry Kline Family Foundation and Library Journal's Jerry Kline Community Impact Prize - Due July 15, 2020 11:59 PM EST
Grant opportunity for public libraries that includes unrestricted funding of $250,000 and a profile in the November issue of the journal. Only one public library will be selected for this grant. The submission is organization based, not project specific. It is more like an award nomination than a traditional grant application. The application is online so you can get a sense of the questions that will be asked. Nominations are submitted online.
- **NEW** CitrusBits Cultivator Social Impact Grant for App Development - Due Rolling Basis
Grant opportunity for businesses, organizations, and individuals with awards up to $100,000 toward mobile app design/development, for qualified projects with high potential for positive social impact. There is a focus on the COVID-19 pandemic but the app could be for any need that will positively impact society.
- Georgia-Pacific (GP) Foundation 4 E's Grant - Due Ongoing
Focused on programs in the four areas of education, environment, enrichment, and entrepreneurship. Applicants must be in a 30 mile radius of a GP community. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. FAQs with important grant details are available here.
* * *
We are happy to provide assistance in any phase of the process, from brainstorming ideas to reviewing applications to guidance on grant reporting.
- **NEW** Lois Lenski Covey Foundation (LLCF) Bookmobile Grant - Due September 1, 2020 Postmarked
- The Lawrence Family Foundation Human Services, Disaster Relief, and Environment Grants - Due October 31, 2020 23:59:59 PM CST
- Jackson EMC Foundation Education and Literacy Programs Support Grants - Due Ongoing
- Library of Congress Surplus Books Program (In-Kind Donations) - Due Ongoing
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine All of Us Community Engagement Exhibitor Award - Due Ongoing
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine Consumer Health Information Specialization Sponsorship - Due Ongoing
- Poets & Writers Readings & Workshops Grants - Due Ongoing (at least 8 weeks before event)