- Pitney Bowes Foundation Literacy and Education Grants - Due January 15, 2020
Grants available in ranges from $5,000 to $50,000 for a wide range of literacy programs, including youth literacy, summer programs, adult literacy, and workforce development. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. Atlanta-area libraries only with a Friends group or community partnership that has a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Wells Fargo Georgia Grants - Due Ongoing - Next Date February 1, 2020
Focused on strengthening communities in Georgia. Different regions will have different focuses. Funder contacts are assigned by region and available for inquiries about the grant and your potential proposal. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. If interested, please reach out in advance to see if your proposal is a good fit. After speaking with the North Georgia contact, they are looking for specific types of projects and prefer to review proposal ideas before applying.
- Georgia-Pacific (GP) Foundation 4 E's Grant - Due Ongoing
Focused on programs in the four areas of education, environment, enrichment, and entrepreneurship. Applicants must be in a 30 mile radius of a GP community. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. FAQs with important grant details are available here.
We are happy to provide assistance in any phase of the process, from brainstorming ideas to reviewing applications to guidance on grant reporting.
- American Library Association H.W. Wilson Library Staff Development Grant - Due February 1, 2020
- The Lawrence Family Foundation Human Services, Disaster Relief, and Environment Grants - Due April 30, 2020 23:59:59 CST
- Jackson EMC Foundation Education and Literacy Programs Support Grants - Due Ongoing
- Library of Congress Surplus Books Program (In-Kind Donations) - Due Ongoing
- Poets & Writers Readings & Workshops Grants - Due Ongoing (at least 8 weeks before event)