- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Community-Based Archives Grant - Due July 1, 2019
Archival efforts that focus on content from communities that are marginalized due to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, class, sexuality, religion, ability, and/or geographic location. Applications should be a larger preservation project, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. Community participation in decision making should be an important part of the proposal.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Humanities Collections and Reference Resources - Due July 16, 2019
Focused on efforts to extend the life of collections and make content more accessible, primarily through the use of digital technology. Applications should be a larger preservation project, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. The NEH webpage for this grant includes a detailed list of resources, steps for applying, and examples of previously funded projects.
- Wells Fargo Georgia Grants - Due August 1, 2019
General grant focusing on counties in Georgia and strengthening communities. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. Funder contacts are assigned by region and available for inquiries about the grant and your potential proposal. If you are interested, please reach out in advance to see if your proposal is a good fit. The funder prefers to vet proposal ideas in advance of application.
- Georgia-Pacific (GP) Foundation 4 E's Grant - Due Ongoing (final date in calendar year October 31st)
Focused on programs in the four areas education, environment, enrichment and entrepreneurship. Applicants must be in a 30 miles radius of a GP community. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. FAQs with important grant details is available here.
We are happy to provide assistance in any phase of the process, from brainstorming ideas to reviewing applications to guidance on grant reporting.
- Southern Jewish Historical Society Archival Grant - Due July 1, 2019
- South Arts Traditional Arts Touring Grants - Due July 15, 2019 and December 5, 2019
- The Pilcrow Foundation Children’s Book Project In-Kind Grants for Rural Public Libraries - Due October 1, 2019
- The Pilcrow Foundation Children’s Book Project Grants for Disaster Relief - Due October 1, 2019
- Jackson EMC Foundation Education and Literacy Programs Support Grants - Due Ongoing
- Library of Congress Surplus Books Program (In-Kind Donations) - Due Ongoing
- Poets & Writers Readings & Workshops Grants - Due Ongoing (at least 8 weeks before event)