- Georgia Historical Records Advisory Council Historical Records Grants - Due October 1, 2019
Grants of up to $5,000 to local historical repositories in Georgia to develop and/or implement projects to identify, preserve, and provide access to historical records. Applicants may be a local government, historical society, library, museum, or similar organization.
- American Library Association's Carnegie-Whitney Grant - Due November 1, 2019
Grants up to $5,000 focusing on preparation of reading lists, webliographies, indexes, and other guides to library resources. Budgets can include technology, such as software to support the lists, web design, communications, and short-term computer services. Proposal requirements can be found here.
- Georgia-Pacific (GP) Foundation 4 E's Grant - Due Ongoing (final date in calendar year October 31st)
Focused on programs in the four areas education, environment, enrichment and entrepreneurship. Applicants must be in a 30 miles radius of a GP community. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. FAQs with important grant details is available here.
- IMLS Accelerating Promising Practices for Small Libraries (APP) Grants - Due December 2, 2019
Grants for up to $10,000 to $50,000 for small libraries to focus on three core areas: Transforming School Library Practice, Community Memory, and Digital Inclusion. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. The APP grant resource page has links to the funding notice, FAQs, and webinars from the first application round. Read more about Cherokee's success story here!
We are happy to provide assistance in any phase of the process, from brainstorming ideas to reviewing applications to guidance on grant reporting.
- Georgia Humanities Public Programs Grant - Due September 30, 2019
- The Pilcrow Foundation Children’s Book Project In-Kind Grants for Rural Public Libraries - Due October 1, 2019
- The Pilcrow Foundation Children’s Book Project Grants for Disaster Relief - Due October 1, 2019
- South Arts Traditional Arts Touring Grants - Due December 5, 2019 and July 15, 2020
- American Library Association H.W. Wilson Library Staff Development Grant - Due February 1, 2020
- Jackson EMC Foundation Education and Literacy Programs Support Grants - Due Ongoing
- Library of Congress Surplus Books Program (In-Kind Donations) - Due Ongoing
- Poets & Writers Readings & Workshops Grants - Due Ongoing (at least 8 weeks before event)