- Community Foundation for Central Savannah River Area Community Grants Program - Due August 16, 2019 3 PM
Grants up to $15,000 for specific counties in Georgia: Burke, Columbia, McDuffie, and Richmond. Focus areas include arts, culture, and history; education and youth enrichment; health and environment; and people in need. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. A PowerPoint presentation about the 2020 grant is located here.
- American Library Association's Carnegie-Whitney Grant - Due November 1, 2019
Grants up to $5,000 focusing on preparation of reading lists, webliographies, indexes, and other guides to library resources. Budgets can include technology, such as software to support the lists, web design, communications, and short-term computer services. Proposal requirements can be found here.
- Georgia-Pacific (GP) Foundation 4 E's Grant - Due Ongoing (final date in calendar year October 31st)
Focused on programs in the four areas education, environment, enrichment and entrepreneurship. Applicants must be in a 30 miles radius of a GP community. Applications should be programmatic in nature, with technology making up a portion of the proposal. FAQs with important grant details is available here.
We are happy to provide assistance in any phase of the process, from brainstorming ideas to reviewing applications to guidance on grant reporting.
- Georgia Humanities Public Programs Grant - Due September 30, 2019
- The Pilcrow Foundation Children’s Book Project In-Kind Grants for Rural Public Libraries - Due October 1, 2019
- The Pilcrow Foundation Children’s Book Project Grants for Disaster Relief - Due October 1, 2019
- The Lois Lenski Covey Foundation Bookmobile Books Grant - Due September 1, 2019
- South Arts Traditional Arts Touring Grants - Due December 5, 2019 and July 15, 2020
- American Library Association H.W. Wilson Library Staff Development Grant - Due February 1, 2020
- Jackson EMC Foundation Education and Literacy Programs Support Grants - Due Ongoing
- Library of Congress Surplus Books Program (In-Kind Donations) - Due Ongoing
- Poets & Writers Readings & Workshops Grants - Due Ongoing (at least 8 weeks before event)