Georgia libraries may request the Technology Loaner Kit to use for staff and/or patron training or to use to help make purchase decisions. Follow the steps below to make your request.
Steps for Reservations:
- Review the use policy.
- Read the FAQs.
- Click here to learn more about the equipment included in the kits.
- View the reservation calendar to check the availability of the kits.
- If the preferred date(s) are available, complete the form below to make a reservation.
- The maximum loan period is two weeks. If more time is needed, contact GPLS IT staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GPLS IT Staff will contact you regarding the status and confirmation of your request.