LIB Tech Fund
Intentions for FY2020 Library Technology Improvement and Upgrade Funds
The allocation for these funds is specifically for the improvement and upgrade of public access computers and technology infrastructure to aid in the preparation for the 2020 Census:
- Technology Items - equipment with a five-year shelf life.
- Larger Projects - group of technology items that are only allowable if part of a larger project.
Please note – if you are able to submit the requested documents earlier than the deadline, please do so.
- 11.15.2019 – Deadline to submit a Lib Tech Purchasing Plan for approval.
- 03.13.2020 – Deadline to submit a Lib Tech Payment Request for reimbursement.
Visit the Discounts and Vendor Menu page for more ideas (coming soon!). Any item not on the menu will be reviewed in order to ensure it complies with the intention of Lib Tech funding.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Shannan Furlow.
- Use the FY2020 Lib Tech Purchasing Plan (excel doc) to fill out your plan.
- Check against the allowable items list.
- Use the Purchasing Plan link to submit to GPLS. (Deadline: 11/15/19)
- Spend money.
- Fill out a FY2020 Lib Tech Payment Request form (excel doc):
- Check sample reimbursement packet to make sure all required documentation is included. (Invoices, plans, check stubs, etc.)
- Mark items purchased for 2020 Census on invoices.
- Use the Payment Request Form link to submit packet for reimbursement to GPLS. (Deadline: 03/13/20)
- Tuesday, August 27th at 10 AM
- Tuesday, August 27th at 2 PM
- Thursday, August 29th at 10 AM
- Thursday, August 29th at 2 PM
Meeting information and reminders will be sent via email. If you have any questions, please contact Shannan Furlow.