LIB Tech Fund
Intentions for FY2019 Library Technology Improvement and Upgrade Funds
The allocation for these funds is specifically for the improvement and upgrade of public access computers and technology infrastructure:
- Technology - replacement equipment with a five-year shelf life.
- Larger Projects - specific equipment that is allowed as long as it is a part of larger technology project.
Please note – if you are able to submit the requested documents earlier than the deadline, please do so.
Visit the Discounts and Vendor Menu page for more ideas! Any item not on the menu will be reviewed in order to ensure it complies with the intention of Lib Tech funding.
- If you have any questions, please email Shannan Furlow.
- Use the FY2019 Lib Tech Purchasing Plan (excel doc) to fill out your plan.
- Check against the allowable items list.
- Use the Purchasing Plan link to submit to GPLS. (Deadline: 10/26/18)
- Spend money.
- Fill out a FY2019 Lib Tech Payment Request form (excel doc):
- Check sample reimbursement packet to make sure all required documentation is included. (Invoices, plans, check stubs, etc.)
- Use the Payment Request Form link to submit packet for reimbursement to GPLS. (Deadline: 02/28/19)
FY2019 Lib Tech Funding Year Overview - including high impact areas!