E-Rate in GA
Subscribing to the E-Rate Listserv is highly recommended. The state E-Rate Coordinator will provide important information throughout the E-Rate funding year via the list. Please subscribe!
Fall E-Rate Training Workshops: Gearing up for Funding Year 2020
Fall E-Rate Training Schedule is now available Check out our training sites and dates and sign up! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Also, USAC is coming to Atlanta November 13-14, 2019! If you would like to attend the training in November, please sign up at USAC's Website.
What does E-Rate cover?
- Summary of Category 1 and Category 2 Eligible Services courtesy of our friends from Networkmaine
- The non-discounted portion of your Category 2 may be covered in part by LibTech Funds. Please refer to the list of allowable items.
Now that you have certified your application:
- Guide to navigating the FY2018 PIA Process
- How to make a RAL correction
- Video link to USAC’s new and improved FCDL
Documents, Boilerplates, Templates & Step-by-Step Guides:
- Adding GPLS as a consultant
- Procurement Best Practices with RFP Terms and Conditions
- RFP Template (incl Vendor Assessment Matrix)
- Document Retention Checklist (Anything you send to GPLS we can also retain on Google Drive)
- Webinars and Helpful Tools from USAC
- Step by Step Guides: Georgia E-Rate Toolbox