E-Rate in GA
Subscribing to the E-Rate Listserv is highly recommended. The state E-Rate Coordinator will provide important information throughout the E-Rate funding year via the list. Please subscribe!
What does E-Rate cover?
- Summary of Category 1 and Category 2 Eligible Services courtesy of our friends from Networkmaine
- The non-discounted portion of your Category 2 may be covered in part by LibTech Funds. Please refer to the list of allowable items.
Now that you have certified your application:
- Guide to navigating the FY2018 PIA Process
- How to make a RAL correction
- Video link to USAC’s new and improved FCDL
Documents, Boilerplates, Templates & Step-by-Step Guides:
- Adding GPLS as a consultant
- Procurement Best Practices with RFP Terms and Conditions
- RFP Template (incl Vendor Assessment Matrix)
- Document Retention Checklist (Anything you send to GPLS we can also retain on Google Drive)
- Webinars and Helpful Tools from USAC
- Step by Step Guides: Georgia E-Rate Toolbox