Fall 2019 Training
Fall E-Rate Training: Gearing up for Funding Year 2020
Welcome to our fall training season. We are partnering with schools this year so there are several opportunities to get to a training session. Trainings at RESA locations will be school focused and training at libraries will be library focused. BUT, there are a lot of similarities and cross-over from schools to libraries so feel free to join us at any location. Simply fill out the form below. The following workshops are as follows:
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 Heart of GA RESA 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (717 Smith Street, Dublin GA 31021)
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019, 1:00 p.m-4:00 p.m. Laurens County Public Library (801 Bellvue Ave. Dublin, GA 31021-meeting in Johnston Room )
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019, SWGA RESA 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (570 MLK Jr. Road, Camilla, GA 31730)
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019, 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Kinchafoonee Regional Library (913 Forrester Drive, SE, Dawson GA 39842)
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. NEGA RESA (375 Winter Street, Winterville, GA 30683)
- Please note that the Wednesday October 23, 2019 Workshop will be rescheduled, Sue will be reaching out to you for an additional training date.
- TO REGISTER FOR USAC TRAINING IN ATLANTA NOVEMBER 13-14 VISIT THE USAC TRAINING SITE.